Motel 6 Williamsburg
US$210
US$201
Autograph
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
US$102
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Historic Area Inn(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
US$223
Official Website
US$110
US$509
US$110
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
US$240
US$232
Great Wolf Lodge(Williamsburg)
US$202
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I checked in on the Feb. 11th 2014 and was i checked in i do what i always do and thats to look over the room. Good thing i did because i walk in the bathroom and always check my towels and washcloths to see if they're clean. Well no they weren't, one of the washcloths was folded up and once i opened it it looked like someone had eaten a pizza then picked up the washcloth to folded it and lay it on the sink. So in conclusion the washcloth had dried pizza sauce folded inward so it wouldn't be noticed. Clearly a housekeeping issue. Next the shower looked as if it hadn't been scrubbed in weeks. It smelled like urine around the toilet. And even though i always come prepared with my own, they provided no soap. The next morning i go to watch t.v. and none of the channels come in. I call front desk to let them know and the response i got was "why didn't i say anything last night and why am i saying something now an hour before i check out?" Um hello i didn't say anything last night because i'm just coming from out of town, arrive here about 2:00am and just wanted to shower and go to sleep. So i laid the shower mat in the shower and used a handtowel to step on to get out. And the floors weren't vacuumed it had pistachio shells on it. I guess you get what you pay for, i paid about $37.00 and that was the service i got.

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank elmolover81
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I drove from Florida to Ontario Canada staying, round trip, in a total of 4 Motel 6 facilities. All had bugs and all of the facilities were in various stages of disrepair. The positive is the motel always accepts pets at no extra fee. Another positive is the low price and good locations.some offer free wifi and others do not, so watch out for this.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Williamsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear DonnaPK
Thank you for sharing your review. We apologize for the unpleasant stay you had as a result of the cleanliness issues you experienced. These conditions are not consistent with Motel 6 standards for quality, and we encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department so they can have a record of your experience to help us provide our guests with better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This place has always been at the bottom, but a recent stay (October, 2013) suggests it has gone downhill from there. I stayed two nights, with a day in-between. I suppose I was awake for about three hours total and saw four cockroaches. A few years back I never saw cockroaches here. Are they saving money by not spraying? By the way, I stayed in two different rooms, so the roach issue is not specific to one room. I asked for a room in the back and was told they are full. I drove by later and saw that they were all empty. My car needed a jump in the parking lot and was not helped by hotel folks. I don't know, must we settle for this type of thing in the States these days? After years of going there I won't go back. This place is now a money grab place for the owners.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This is a no frills motel, old style. I stayed for the value, since my hobby convention was being held next door. This motel has improved since I last stayed, although there has been a slight increase in rates, it is well worth it. I was told the carpets are being renovated next. Yes, there are thin towels, no tub, fridge, microwave, clock, and no drawers, but the beds and pillows were comfortable, the room was clean and smelled nice. Worth the price. Semi-surly maid disturbed our sleep unreasonably one morning out of two, but the front staff were friendly.

Room Tip: The smelly rooms are (hopefully) a thing of the past, renovations have made this motel much more desirable location to stay the night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Its regular motel. Nothing special. Just price is really cheap. Has pool. Location is ok. Rooms are clean. Another good thing is they have smoking and non-smoking rooms. Bathroom was kinda big. There are nothing that you can get surprise with. Only price is really cheap. Cheaper than hotels/motels in virgina beach. Even ocean city, md prices are expensive than there

• Stayed: July 2013