Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection
Williamsburg Inn(Williamsburg)
US$556
Official Website
Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$132
Comfort Inn Williamsburg Gateway(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$72
ComfortInn
US$99
DoubleTree by Hilton Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$109
US$243
Hilton Garden Inn Williamsburg(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$121
The Historic Powhatan Resort(Williamsburg)
US$89
US$85
  • Pool
Marriott's Manor Club at Ford's Colony(Williamsburg)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$121
Kingsmill Resort(Williamsburg)
US$176
2,179 results
All reviewshistoric areasweet teatazewell halltraditions restaurantfolk artguest houseparking garagerocking chairsshort walkwithin walking distancemain buildingcolonial stylerevolutionary citybreakfast buffethotel restaurantmerchant's squareduke of gloucester street
Reviewed 31 March 2011

The service at the Williamsburg Lodge is always above and beyond our expectations. If you want to share the B&B experience without the B&B pricing then I recommend the Lodge. Every time we have stayed at the Williamsburg Lodge we left feeling refreshed. There are plenty of attractions around the areas to keep anyone of all ages overly excited. Williamsburg in general is a place each any everyone of us should visit with it’s rich American history all around and a warm inviting location to stay and rest your head, Williamsburg Lodge.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Kostadin K, Manager at Williamsburg Lodge, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2016

Reviewed 29 March 2011

This has become a habitual place for to visit - a 3 hour drive, safe and relaxing and east to navigate. I always find new things to discover and when I nee to I can retire to the Lodge which offers many places to enjoy the season.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 March 2011

This is the first time I have ever stayed in a hotel where I heard NO noise from outside my room! No screaming kids, no amorous neighbors, nothing. Wonderful. My room was comfy, clean, and restful. Furnishings were colonial as one would expect. Locations is directly across the street from the historic district of Williamsburg, so if your feet wear out it is an easy trek back to the room. Staff are all exremely welcoming and friendly. Stayed in the smaller Tyler Guesthouse. Another reviewer mentioned a lack ot hot water---I had all the hot water I could wish for. Would go back if I got the same half-priced deal again...

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Jenks19

Reviewed 25 March 2011

After having worked many years in airline customer service, and having traveled around the world, I believe know something about service. I can honestly say that our recent experience at the Williamsburg Lodge surpassed any service I've received, anywhere, in recent memory. I cannot remember the last time I received such exemplary service across the board. From the doorman to the concierge to the wait staff we felt like someone rolled out the red carpet for us wherever we went! My son wanted to know why people were so much friendlier in Williamsburg! I didn't know the answer but I was sure happy we stayed at this hotel. The location is fantastic -- across the street from the historic area. The hotel is tasteful and comfortable. I WILL stay here the next time we go to Williamsburg.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank marciaj

Reviewed 24 March 2011

The Wmsbrg Lodge is a great place to stay. It's a short walk to the historic district, a quiet comfortable, clean, friendly place. My only complaint is the size of the bath towels; they are much too small (it's a good indication of how much we like the Lodge that the only thing I can find to moan about is the size if the bath towels). We stayed in the Tyler Wing, one of the newer sections and found it superior to the older Tazewell section, which we have stayed in during previous visits.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family