“OMG! One Mighty Great restaurant”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #94 of 395 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Delicious, kids friendly!
One of the best meals ive eaten, everything was cooked to perfection and reasonably priced!
The calamari was fresh and crunchy, unbelievable
The scallop salad was...... Delicious
The grilled chicken was the best in the USA
was very pleased this is our new family resturant

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The Ohana and I we have ate at many Carrabba's We just could not help ourselves,"The Food Was Oh So Good", The Gnocchi delizioso! to the lobster ravioli, veal parmesan, tenderloin pork.
what can say, this place is of the hook! will be back.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

If you have never tried Carrabba's before, I would recommend this location for those who like Italian cuisine. The prices range from $10 - 25 and are in line with other such restaurants. The atmosphere is semi-quiet, comfortable, soft lighting and pleasant. The grounds and entry way were well kept and the restaurant clean and orderly.

The food was delicious. I especially like my caesar salad because the lettuce was well chilled. They begin each meal with delicious fresh made bread with olive oil and seasonings to dip it in.
I ordered the pizza which was wonderful; however, I had to have it remade because it was not cooked to my specification. I made a simple request but apparently there was a miscommunication between my waitress and the cooks. They gladly remade the pizza and it was most inviting.

My service was not the best and I'm not sure why as they were not that busy at the time, but it was acceptable. My waitress always seemed distracted for some reason. I have eaten at this location on previous visits to Williamsburg and have had good service, great food and a pleasant experience every time. This visit was just a little disjunct. I never did see a manager walk the floor, which I found somewhat unusual as you see this happen more and more in most restaurants these days. One never visited my table or apologized for my order not being prepared properly the first time.

Please don't hesitate to patronize this location of Carrabba's. The food is delicious and the service acceptable. You will enjoy your dining experience and then can walk next door and shop at the local Yankee Candle mother store.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I like the food at Carrabba's. The "buy one-get a second portion free" option is a great way to get two meals for the price of one. Also, we shared the Chianti wine flight, which really added to the enjoyment of our meal. It was crowded the night we were there, but we still got great service. Bottom line: Good food at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Our waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu. She was very sweet. Restaurant was clean, bathrooms were very clean as well. Restaurant was easy to find and parking was plentiful.