“New clean location”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went around 4 pm so we were about the only family in the restaurant, which was nice. Our waitress was ver attentive, food was served timely and was very good. Great choice for our family and would recommend highly to,others.

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

In a nutshell, my pick for the family dinner was a disappointment. With our 5 year old hungry I made the executive decision to eat a Carrabba's. Half an hour wait had me thinking that this place should be ok. We were seated within 10 minutes and the restaurant was a 75% capacity. Our waitress was prompt, but seemed disorganized and unfamiliar with the menu, I should mention that they were out of crayons. ....Our order was taken, and the waitress asked if we wanted more bread, who refuses more bread? After about 5 or 10 minutes we had to remind her that the bread hadn't arrived. We reordered or beverages which she forgot a straw for my son and a lemon for my wife. The meals arrived. My pasta dish arrived with peas, not the peppers I ordered. The pasta was inconsistent and tasted like it was in a pot of water all night. My wife's dinner did not look appetizing and she said it tasted "processes" like a TV dinner. Our son's pasta and meatball arrived without the meatball, we we're informed that they had "run out" of meatballs. No crayons, no meatballs. To sum it up, the service was poor, and the meal matched the service.

2  Thank Todd J
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My wife and I stopped in on our way home, Lisa was our server and did a great job introducing us to 2 new meals we hadn't tried before. Both meals were excellent! About the time we were finishing the manager, Ryan, stopped by our table for a chat. We have been to this particular Carrabba's several times with mixed service. The food has always been excellent. He explained how the particular servers we had issues with had been encouraged to move on to other employment.
Lisa did an excellent job of providing service and presenting the food. Her personality is very well suited to working with the public.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We went there thursday night while visiting the area. My husband and I have never eat at one of these restaurants. Place was clean and looked nice. Waiter was a different story. My husband, who rarely complains much, said to not leave much tip as he was made to fell that we were not worth Jeremy's service, and I believe we received as little ad could be. As a person who doesnt like much pasta dishes do to sauce, I asked about a couple different choices and were just told in a short tone, that they were all heavy sauces, never recommending a dish to try or offering suggestions. Drinks could set empty for awhile. We had to ask twice for some butter. Someone else brought our meal out and he never asked if everything came out ok, if Liked it or needed anything else, in fact he never came back until we were almost done then it was to fill empty glasses and left, never asking then either. We saw other tables getting more bread, that wasnt offered nor was dessert. So we paid our bill when he dropped bill off and left not saying anything to is. We watched a lady clean off tables using same rag to wipe seats then the tables.
I

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Still my favorite restaurant but this last time I was very unlucky. I had the beef kabobs with the veggies and I was disappointed the meat was very tough and very spicy including the veggies. The manager came and apologized but I still paid. But I will be back and recommend this restaurant.