“Not very good”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
“Not very good”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We went late on a Wednesday. My husband ordered the lobster Mac and Cheese and I had pizza. My pizza was under cooked and the lobster was just about obsolete from the Mac and cheese. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant. The service was fine.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Elaine O

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Good food, ok service”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Dined on our anniversary night. Waiter was nice but was never around when we needed him for drink refills or questions. About 20min after placing our order, the waiter came out & said the dish I ordered was all out so I needed to order something else. Shame, after he got me very interested in this entrée, only to come back to tell me I can't have it. Food was good & filling.

Richmond, Virginia
“Horrible waitress”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my daughter after leaving Bush-gardens. The waitress was horrible. She took our order, I asked for butter with my bread. She walks away and does not come back. She is over talking not doing her job. I asked the hostess if she could get our waitress. She went over to her and she still did not come to the table. I waited 10 minutes and complained to the manager and requested a different waitress. I'd never go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tommyr73
Jacksonville, Florida
“New clean location”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went around 4 pm so we were about the only family in the restaurant, which was nice. Our waitress was ver attentive, food was served timely and was very good. Great choice for our family and would recommend highly to,others.

Visited March 2014
Colchester, Connecticut
“Better choices, poor service”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

In a nutshell, my pick for the family dinner was a disappointment. With our 5 year old hungry I made the executive decision to eat a Carrabba's. Half an hour wait had me thinking that this place should be ok. We were seated within 10 minutes and the restaurant was a 75% capacity. Our waitress was prompt, but seemed disorganized and unfamiliar with the menu, I should mention that they were out of crayons. ....Our order was taken, and the waitress asked if we wanted more bread, who refuses more bread? After about 5 or 10 minutes we had to remind her that the bread hadn't arrived. We reordered or beverages which she forgot a straw for my son and a lemon for my wife. The meals arrived. My pasta dish arrived with peas, not the peppers I ordered. The pasta was inconsistent and tasted like it was in a pot of water all night. My wife's dinner did not look appetizing and she said it tasted "processes" like a TV dinner. Our son's pasta and meatball arrived without the meatball, we we're informed that they had "run out" of meatballs. No crayons, no meatballs. To sum it up, the service was poor, and the meal matched the service.

2 Thank Todd J