A beautiful setting. We stayed here the last weekend of august 2013. We do live locally.I have decided after 5 years to make a effort to stay at each of of the CW hotels and area motels for FUN. My husband and i are now in the empty nest stage of our life. I love CW area. I am in the historical area a few times a week.Just enjoying all the great history of story of america.This hotel was clean and quiet. GREAT FREE daily breakfast. We stayed in a standard room this trip. Yes the lighing in the room was not really bright.Brand new wonderful flat screen tv's in the room. Matresse where just perfect. I loved the decor of the room.We parked our car a short 2 minutes on foot from where our room was located on the 3 rd floor.Room rates where above 100 a night. Should you have the chance.I sugguest you upgrade to the suite.You have more room. I was surprised they offered on sight launtry mat.Over all..It is a wonderful stay.Staff is very family.....I can not say enough nice things about the woodlands,,They do except CASH on check in unlike some low end motels in the area .I dont like anyone having access to my CC information in these times and days..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Colonial Williamsburg Hotel, the Woodlands Hotel & Suites is located adjacent to the historic area and set amid landscaped grounds in a tranquil, park-like environment. The Visitors Center is short walk away and offers complimentary shuttle service around Colonial Williamsburg, tickets to programming and events, costume rental, multiple gift shops, and a cafe serving sandwiches, soups, snacks, and beverages. Hotel amenities include free Wi-Fi, a business center, fitness center, complimentary full breakfast, an outdoor heated family-style pool, free mini-golf, and a variety of summer family activities and games. The newest addition is a pirate ship themed Splash Pad complete with water cannons, double bucket water dump, ground sprays, a mini slide, and a wading pool for our youngest guests. Huzzah! BBQ Grille, a family-friendly, full-service restaurant is just steps away and is open 5pm - 9:30pm daily. (Tip: be sure to try the slow-cooked BBQ and let the kids make their own pizza!) Travel info: easy access to I-64; 20 minutes to Williamsburg/Newport News International airport; 5-6 minutes to Amtrak train station ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg