We just got home after staying 3 nights and I wanted to share my thoughts on the Woodlands Hotel & Suites. We had an awesome time. Everyone there was so friendly and accommodating. It was so nice and secluded and just all around beautiful. We played free mini golf our first night there and my wife was like don't we have to pay and I said nope and then the next day we swam in the pool and they also have a little water fun area for the kids too. Another great thing was the free continental breakfast only a short walk to the convention center which I thought seemed more like a buffet and was very good. The staff constantly made sure the food was fresh and plenty full and eating breakfast there saved us allot of money on breakfast. We stayed in a 2 double bed room and the room was nice and clean and the made service was spot on and they did it the same time each day so we knew when our room would be ready. Our room was room 5351 and our view was the parking lot but didn't really care cause there were trees in front of us and almost everyday there were robins and cardinals in the trees that were cool to see when we looked out the window. The room was also quiet. Its funny a person in the room next to us was playing an instrument and we thought that when we got in our room we would have heard it and we didn't.. So very quiet rooms.. So in a nutshell we loved it... Now the only thing that I had issues with and I would suggest fixing was the wireless internet. It would go in and out which I believe the router may not have been strong enough to cover the room. Even with the internet issue we have no issues with going back and plan on doing so either this fall or early next year... If your trying to decide on a great place to stay you will love this hotel.. One more thing.. Very easy to get to Busch Gardens and the water park. I think it took us about 15 minutes so very close. We didn't get to tour Williamsburg but plan on doing that the next time we are there.. We also ate at Huzzah restaurant which is just a a quick 2 minute walk from the hotel if that and the food and the service were amazing...Thanks again Williamsburg Woodlands for a great time... My wife and daughter and I love it there and we plan on coming back to see you all there soon... Thank You Vince
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg