We recently stayed at the woodland suites for 6 nights. It is a great alternative for those wanting to stay close to the revolutionary city but not pay the higher prices of the Inn and Lodge. There is a splash pool which is really great for kids. The rooms were nice and clean. There is no gift shop or bar & lounge. There is a restaurant on site though, Huzzah BBQ. There was a breakfast every morning which was ok. We only ate there a couple times as we tried some of the pancake houses instead. Visitor center is right next door so you can either walk or hop on a bus to the revolutionary city. Easy drives to Busch Gardens, Jamestown and Yorktown from here. Overall, it's a nice hotel and great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting the ideal blend of comfort and convenience, the Williamsburg Woodlands Hotel & Suites is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Colonial Williamsburg, centrally located next to Huzzah’s Eatery and the Visitor Center. Start your day off with complimentary breakfast, and then enjoy our exclusive access to the best that Colonial Williamsburg has to offer—making it easier than ever to plan an unforgettable family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Woodlands Hotel & Suites - Colonial Williamsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woodlands Hotel And Suites - Colonial Williamsburg
- Woodlands Hotel Colonial Williamsburg