“Love this Place!”

Ranked #15 of 21 Williamsburg B&B and Inns
PA
“Love this Place!”
Reviewed 23 May 2007

We stay at the Magnolia Manor for 4 nights in May and loved everything about the place, the room, the breakfast, the innkeepers, everything! We stayed in the Honeymoon Suite, with a huge canopy bed, Jacuzzi, and two-person shower. The breakfast every morning was amazing and the other guests staying at the B&B were so nice. The innkeepers, Scott & Jennifer, were knowledgeable about the area and incredible friendly. They offered muffins throughout the day along this games and movies, that we took advantage of every night! I would recommend Magnolia Manor to anyone going to the Williamsburg area.

• Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aeclarke

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New York City, New York
Reviewed 7 May 2007

My husband & I stayed here for one night before attending a wedding in Norfolk. Really beautiful B&B. Before touring, we noticed how wonderful the place smelled -- a sort of spicy, fall scent. We stayed in the Honeymoon Retreat. Very high, king bed with canopy. Huge, two-person tub. Walk-in shower for two. Fridge. All of the cushy amenities but with an affordable price. We paid $150 with taxes & fees. The innkeepers Scott & Jennifer are available if you need them, but give you the privacy that can be uncommon with B&Bs. Breakfast was simple but yummy -- an egg casserole, bacon, home fries, sweet breads, cereals, juice, and coffee. You're free to eat in your own time during the morning. Cookies and muffins are available downstairs, along with drinks. We loved our stay & enjoyed talking with a few other guests at breakfast. I'd recommend Magnolia Manor to anyone who likes the anonymity of a hotel, but wants to experience a cozy, intimate B&B.

• Liked — Warm, inviting bedroom w/ comfortable canopy bed
  • Stayed May 2007, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KB30319
hamilton
Reviewed 27 April 2007

Our 3 night stay at Magnolia Manor with myself, my husband, and my parents was a most pleasant experience. Jennifer and Scott were very attentive and accomodating, offering their tips and views on a variety of interests. They were accessible at all times, yet we felt as if they weren't there as we privately enjoyed their wonderful rooms that were available for our use and were stocked with plenty of items and complimentary beverages, cakes, etc. Breakfast was intimate yet engaging and interactive with a table set for 8 people dining in front of the fireplace with a wonderful assortment of breakfast items and continuous fresh hot coffee and tea. The place was very neat and clean and beautifully decorated. The location is perfect, walking distance to Historic Williamsburg, and on direct route to major shopping centers. I can't wait to return to Williamsburg and will be definately staying at Magnolia Manor.

• Liked — privacy, cleanliness, accessibility, friendliness,
  • Stayed April 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank folkscapes
California
Reviewed 15 January 2007

My husband and I stayed for 5 nights at this Inn. It is a 1/2 mile easy walk to historic Williamsburg. The house is a 1930ish historic looking three story home. We stayed in a suite with a living room with fireplace, bedroom with a four poster bed and lovely bath. The common rooms included a comfortable living room and large dining room for breakfast. The owners are friendly and helpful. Convenient and comfortable!

2 Thank gcbnapa
Morristown, NJ
Reviewed 7 September 2006

My fiance and I stayed at the Magnolia Manor 2 nights, August 24th & 25th of 2006! We had a wonderful stay! The house itself is gorgeous and beautifully decorated and maintained. Scott & Jennifer (The owners & Inn Keepers) were very accomodating! They even helped us find great restaurants and attractions in the area! One great resturant is the Fat Canary, and a must visit is the Williamsburg Winery & The Prime Outlets....all are within 10 minutes of the B&B! The location is great, the house is amazing and breakfast both mornings was FANTASTIC!! I would give this 5 stars!! I loved it and we will definitely stay there again in the future!!

• Liked — The house & its location!
  • Disliked — Nothing we loved everything!
  • Tips/Secrets — If booking in the Fall, make reservations EARLY, the fill up quick!
  • Stayed August 2006, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Firemansgirl2282
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed 30 June 2006

My Mom and I stayed at the Magnolia Manor BB this past June and have a lovely stay. It really is a beautiful bed and breakfast with a fantastic location- it is only a short walk to Colonial Williamsburg and is also conventiently located near lots of other restaurants and shops. The owners of the B&B are very welcoming and will go out of their way to ensure that you enjoy your stay. I highly recomend this B&B (and I am quite picky when it comes to hotels/B&Bs).

2 Thank Mary W
Stokesdale, North Carolina
Reviewed 21 March 2006

Me and my Girlfriend Stay here for our 2 year anniversary. The rooms were very nice and the owner scott was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and nice things to do in williamsburg. I would suggest this for any couple wanting to stay in williamsburg.

• Stayed March 2006