When we checked into our room, the microwave had fingerprints all over it, the toilet had stains on it and the carpet needed to be vacuumed. There was a woman from housekeeping in the hallway, so I told her and she proceeded to clean off the microwave with a plain white cloth, then took the same cloth and wiped down the toilet with it and did not disinfect the rim. After she left, I took Clorox disinfectant wipes and cleaned the whole room with them bringing up dust, dirt and hair all over the wipes. The dresser drawers had hair in them. The room had a horrible musty/mold smell and as a result, our entire family battled terrible allergies during our vacation there. Bedtime was a nightmare. We couldn't stop coughing and my infant had a hard time breathing from congestion. This reaction stopped after we checked out of the room. The shower clogged FIVE TIMES. We alerted the front desk and they took care of it every time, but it wasn't until the fifth time that the problem was resolved. Our infant and toddler had to bathe in the filth. Completely unacceptable. The breakfast tasted like it was microwaved, not cooked. The carpet never seemed to be clean enough to walk on. The windows in the hallways are filled with spider webs. Because of the uncleanliness of the hotel, we decided we would be better off not using the pool. The only positive thing I can say is that the staff was was very friendly, despite the conditions of the facility. We will not be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly & attentive staff invites you to "Be Our Guest" at the Country Inn & Suites – Williamsburg East. Let us delight you with outstanding service in a warm country setting. For your comfort & enjoyment we are pleased to offer a smoke-free family friendly facility with a seasonal outdoor pool, picnic area, video game room, fitness room, restaurant, laundry facilities, wireless internet access, library, complimentary breakfast & fresh baked cookies. Whether you are traveling on business or for pleasure our central location, just 2 miles from Busch Gardens, 1 mile from Colonial Williamsburg and close to shopping, dining & golf make us the perfect location for all that Williamsburg has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Williamsburg East (Busch Gardens), VA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area)
- Country Inn & Suites Williamsburg (Busch Gardens Area) Hotel Williamsburg
- Country Inn Williamsburg East
- Williamsburg Country Inn