“Great food!”

Jose Tequilas Mexican Bar And Grill
Ranked #140 of 415 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Comfortable environment. Chips on the table with salsa. We ordered quest to start. Nothing was hot/spicy so we were very happy! Too many places overdo hot & spicy but not everyone likes that and it can be added in if you do. One person had enchiladas and the other had chimichanga. Cheese enchiladas had onion which is also hard to find but what I like. Finished with sopapillas which were tasty!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So glad we tried this place. The portions were huge and the food was really good. I would have liked to go back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thought we'd give Jose Tequila a try as we're looking for a good Mexican restaurant in town and had found one that's pretty good (TM) and a bunch that are not. We were pleasantly surprised at how good this chain restaurant is! My test of Tex-Mex is the chili rellenos, and these were excellent. Good street tacos, very good Margaritas, good beans & rice. Now we have two good Mexican restaurants and we'll enjoy returning to try more dishes at both.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here three times during our week vacation in Williamsburg, VA. Really love the menu and the lunch fajitas was extremely large and delicious. I will return on my next trip to Williamsburg. First night we were six, the service was good and attentive. All the meals were superb.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had our last date night here. The service was excellent and the chips and salsa were good. I like the traaditional salsa but my husband preferas the white sauce. Both were very good and thwe chips were warm. The meal was good and I was very happy with mine. My husband liked his but his meal choice is always a shrimp chimichunga but we didn't see that. So where he enjoyed his meal he missed his favorite. Lesson learned, check the online menu.