We've just returned from a three-night stay at the Hamton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central on Bypass Rd. For about $116 per night, we had a very large, spacious suite with king-sized bed, pull-out queen sized sofa bed, kitchenette area with microwave, mini-fridge, and sink, large, flat-screen TV, and full bath with tub and shower. The hotel is only three years old and is impeccably clean and well-maintained.
There are both indoor and outdoor swimming pools and indoor hot tub, plus workout room. The indoor pool and hot tub were open until 10:30 PM, which was nice after a late dinner. Breakfast, as always at the Hampton chain, was included in the price of the room, and included eggs, sausage patties, western omlets, turkey sausage links, and so on with different offerings on different days. A variety of juices, hot and cold cereals, breads, rolls, yogurt, and fruit were available every day, as was a self-operated waffle maker.
I believe there is also a business center, though we didn't use it, as wireless Internet access was included in the price of the room.
The staff called within ten minutes of our check-in to insure that everything was okay with our room, and we always received extra towels when requested. The hotel was very quiet despite there being a number of families there. It's also in an excellent location within very short driving distance of Colonial Williamsburg, fast food (Chipotle, Dunkin Donuts, etc.) and sit-down restaurants. (We particularly enjoyed the 415 Grill in the Hospitality House just a five minute drive away.) We will absolutely stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central on our next visit to Colonial Williamsburg!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a busy schedule of meetings or a fascinating day exploring Williamsburg's historical attractions, retreat to the Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central hotel. Swim laps in the indoor pool, unwind in the whirlpool or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool. Clock up some miles in the fitness center or help yourself to free tea and coffee and relax in the lobby. The business center is always open for catching up on work or contacting family back home. For breakfast, our hotel near Colonial Williamsburg offers Hampton's free hot breakfast every morning. Hampton's On the Run™ Breakfast Bags are available Monday to Friday for guests in a hurry. Relax in a guest room or suite and watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or surf the net with free high-speed internet access. Pick up a late night snack from the suite shop and get a fantastic night's sleep on the clean and fresh Hampton bed(R). Our hotel also offers meeting space for an intimate business meeting or social event ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg-Central Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg-Central
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn