Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites Bypass(Williamsburg)
Sleep Inn(Williamsburg)
1,166 results
All reviewsking suitebusch gardensnice hotelthe breakfast areabypass roadoutdoor poolwaffle makerwafflesfree breakfastconvenient locationhot breakfastwould definitely stay here againroom was largegreat place to stayminute drivecracker barrelhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton the weekend of Aug 14-17th. It was a getaway for our 22nd wedding anniversary. We had not been to the Williamsburg area in a few years and since we had good stays at Hampton Inns at other cities we chose this one. We were very happy with the open and bright atmosphere of the lobby. We had a 3 plus hours journey so the chocolate chip cookies at the front desk were a welcome snack. Check-in was a breeze. We were on the 5th floor (building has 5 floors) and were away from the elevator like we asked. The room doors are made of solid wood and very heavy. Closing them can be heard down the hallway, but it was never a huge problem. The room itself was great. Walking into the room, there is about a 10’ by 10’ area where we had a fridge, microwave, and sink to our left with cabinet space for storage. Just past that in the main part of the suite was a huge open space with a sofa on one end that you see from the doorway and the king size bed at the other. Bathroom with shower, vanity outside the bathroom, and closet were on the left side of the room walking towards the bed. Our room faced the front parking lot and from our vantage point there were no issues with noise from traffic. I also liked the way the sleeping area seemed buffered by the bathroom and closet from the hallway. We rarely heard noise from the hall except for housekeeping in the morning and occasional room doors closing (as I said they are heavy). The bed was very comfortable. The only issues were (1) a squeaky bathroom door for middle of the night visits. I advised the front desk that a little WD40 should solve that problem. (2) The AC tends to be a bit loud. We shut it off during the night. Also (3) there is no safe in the room. At the front desk you can get access to storage compartments where you and the hotel have a key. I was told the compartments are not very big so while you can’t put a small laptop or IPad in them, you can store money and small valuables. The inconvenience of stopping by the front desk every time we wanted to store or retrieve something wasn’t what we wanted to do so we opted to keep things with us in the room and in our trunk when we left. The Inn serves a light breakfast so you can get a bite to eat before venturing out and coffee is available all day. The journey to surrounding attractions is very convenient and easily accessible. All in all we were very happy with our stay and would definitely return to this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank JJnCJ
GM706, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2014

Dear JJnCY,
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you had a nice visit at our property.
Our team members strive every day to make each and every guest feel like they are home and we are delightful that you had recognize our efforts.
Thank you and come back to stay with us

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Nice hotel with indoor/outdoor pools. Very close to Colonial Williamsburg. We had a King bed with 3 adults so we had a Roll-Away bed. All Roll-Away beds are uncomfortable, when will hotels open the bed frame and lay down a standard mattress (instead of the folded pad)? The breakfast bar was very good and the staff attentive.

6  Thank Robert F

Dear Robert,
We are glad you had a enjoyable stay. I will share with our staff the kind words of praise. .Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I spent a week at Williamsburg-Central. I had a marvelous time. And the food! Every time I intended to eat breakfast out, I had to turn right back around to that marvelous complimentary breakfast. I was vacationing alone and arrived late. I told the desk about my late arrival, and there was a superb room waiting for me. I've lodged at Hampton Inn before, but this experience was special. My thanks for a great time.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
8  Thank Sheila H. G
GM706, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites By Hilton Williamsburg-Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while visiting Hampton Inn & Suites Central. Its our goal to make sure each and every guest feel like they are at home away of home. At the same time such words of praise fulfill the hard work of our team members.
I will be more then happy to share your feedbacks with our team.
We do appreciate your business and come back to visit us

Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed at the Hampton in for our trip to Busch Gardens/Water Country in Williamsburg. The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We definitely would stay there again when visiting the Williamsburg area.

6  Thank Ruth L

Thank you and come back to stay with us

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have stayed here several times. I give it very high marks. The room is very comfortable and well maintained. Central is located near everything in Williamsburg. The staff is usually very friendly. Every once and a while, you might get someone that is not. The wifi worked well, at all times I was there (free to Hilton HHonaors members). Breakfast is standard and adequate. I highly recommend this property.

6  Thank tivm254

I will be more then happy to share your feedbacks with our team.
We do appreciate your business and come back to visit us