Comfort Suites Bypass
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sleep Inn(Williamsburg)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesgolden corralbusch gardenscolonial williamsburgthe breakfast areacracker barrelhot tubmodern hotelchoice hotelswaffle makerindoor poolfree breakfasttwo queen bedsthe entire hotelwould stay here againroom was largewilliamsburg area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

We stay here almost every time we come to see our daughter who attends William and Mary. Very close to the school. Large, clean, modern and ample supply of towels. Small fitness room is adequate and pool is fine (indoor). I appreciate the large room with sitting area and frig/microwave. Only complaint is the pillows are down and are too mushy for my taste. Breakfast buffet is free but can get crowded towards the end of the serving time. Good selection of fruits, breads, eggs, sausage, make your own waffles, cereal and beverages. Free parking. This hotel is strict about NONSMOKING and that is my first priority in a hotel. You really can not go wrong at this property.

• Stayed: September 2012
4  Thank Jean L
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife and I live in North Carolina and love to get away for a quick retreat. Williamsburg has been that place for the past 2 years. We try to break away roughly every 3-4 months. We dont even look at staying in another hotel. We've stayed anywhere from 12-15 nights over the span of the 2 years and we love it! My wife would be satisfied simply staying in the hotel all day. I like the hotel, but I gotta have my Busch Gardnes! :) The staff is great, the price is amazing for what you're getting, the breakfast is wonderful ,you're close to all attractions and your'e in a great atmosphere. CLEAN! Great place! You wont be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Slidermensch
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We loved this hotel! I slept better at this hotel than I do at home. And the air conditioning got icy cold - much needed after a day in Busch Gardens. My only complaint is that the tv was not in the semi separated area with the couch. So the suite aspect that we appreciate where one of use can sleep while the other watches tv was not possible. However, it is not a big enough issue to keep us from staying here again!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This is a beautiful hotel and the management makes sure that everything is right for you. Very clean and modern, up-to-date. We would definitely stay there again and look forward to another visit. Any time we asked about something it was taken care of or we were given suggestions.
It was also very close and convenient to all the historic sites, i.e., Jamestown and activities such as Busch Gardens and their Water Park and also Colonial Williamsburg. Ther

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank LoisJer
Reviewed 9 September 2012 via mobile

This hotel was nice and with a convenient location to the Williamsburg area. The decor is very retro with black, gray and red accents. Very nice but a bit unexpected for Williamsburg. Check in was fast and efficient. We left before breakfast was served but the area looked very nice and spacious. We had a double queen room. It was large with a separate seating area with a pull out couch. Usually the lobby is the nicest decorated area of a hotel but the decor theme continued in the room and it was very nice and modern. The room was clean but had a musty odor. The walls are very thin and we could hear pretty much everything from the room next door. Unfortunately the man next door snored loudly and it made it very hard to sleep. I usually bring a small fan and it helps in situations like this. In the morning, they have grab bags for those leaving before breakfast is served. There was only one bag left and a sign saying the clerk would return soon. After about 15 minutes, I wandered into the breakfast area to see if there was any fruit or anything at all to eat. There was a man in the back prep area and I asked if there were any more grab bags available. He was very friendly and quickly made up two bags for us. Overall, this is a very nice place to stay and I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: September 2012