“Great bargain!”

Comfort Suites Bypass
Ranked #6 of 73 Hotels in Williamsburg
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Very happy with accommodations; great staff. Only a short distance from the visitor's center where you can park and pick up an on-and-off shuttle to historic Williamsburg only minutes away. Shuttles operate until 10 pm.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judith G

Reviewed 17 March 2013

We planned a romantic getaway and chose this hotel because some rooms have a hot tub right in the room (not the bathroom). We were mostly pleased with our selection. The good: the hot tub! It was big enough for both of us and worked perfectly. The room was clean and I liked the modern decor. The not so good: the bed, while big (it was a king) was not the most comfortable. However, I'd be willing to stay here again so it wasn't that bad. I was also not happy with the breakfast selection. The "egg" circles were bad and there were no other options (like hard-boiled) and the cereal selection was very limited. There were no bagels or English muffins, either. So I will keep that in mind if I stay here again. Considering that there aren't that many hotels at this price with hot tubs though, I just might go back. ;-)

Room Tip: Some king rooms have a hot tub in the corner of the room.
Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Aibutiej
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Very clean and very nice. Great Location. Pleanty of restaurants very close to hotel. Olde town Williamsburg very close. Will be back this summer for personal vacation. The hotel is one of the best I have stayed in for the money. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We stay at this hotel a couple times a year and love it. The front desk staff is great. It is located close to most everything in Williamsburg-historic area as well as shopping areas. The hotel is fairly new and decorated very well. I've come with my husband for the weekend and with my sisters for a shopping spree. The beds are comfy and room large. This has become the hotel for us when we want to get away. You won't be dissappointed.

Room Tip: All rooms we have stayed in have been great!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank mawmaw2three
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I stayed here for 3 days.....would certainly stay here again. This hotel does have a very modern feel to it; stands out from most hotels I've stayed in. An unusual interior decoration, but I liked it.
We stayed in a double queen bed with a sofa/ living area with a partial divider. Very comfortable, spacious, and easy to work in. It is conveniently located to just about everything, including the college (William and Mary). Breakfast was good and ready every morning for the early risers. The staff were personable and accomodating. And excellently priced; I don't know if it was or there is an off season (January), but for this kind of room, I was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank John108Atlanta
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This hotel is very nice. The rooms are very spacious and all the rooms have a fridge and microwave. The breakfast was OK, it was not a lot to choose from. The front desk clerk was so wonderful. She was very nice to us and my 4 year old daughter just loved her. Whenever we are in Williamsburg again we will be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank taelorsmommy
Reviewed 30 January 2013

We went to Williamsburg to Xmas town and stayed over for a weekend, the hotel was excellent, the rooms were comfortable, clean and the breakfast was very good.
The location was great, we had everything near by and the parks were 15 minutes away.
We'll definitely come back!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family