“Great Italian food!”

Anna's Brick Oven Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #39 of 383 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Great Italian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Coming from the Philly area, I am very picky about Italian food! But this place was delicious! The calzone I had was enough for two and the leftovers came home with me! My husband had a chicken parm sandwich that was also very good. We were very stuffed after leaving.

I only wish that we knew about this place our first night. It would have saved us from eating at the pizza place that delivered to our condo, which was not so good. Even after a long day in the car, I would have drove to Anna's to pick up a pizza!

Arizona
“Nice Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ordered ravioli and lasagna, and both were excellent. The portions were large enough that our leftovers provided us with a second meal.

Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Loved our meal after a full day at Busch Gardens! Try the fried zucchini! BEST ever!! Got a giant pizza and it was perfect for the four of us!

Stephens City, Virginia
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014

While staying at the Great Wolf Lodge we needed dinner late. We saw some of the pizzas they were serving and it was taking like 45 minutes so we decided to call this place. I ordered two pizzas and bruschetta. The bruschetta was I think the best I have had, the cheese pizza was awesome, the bbq chicken my wife did not care for the sauce but I really liked it. We both agreed next time in Williamsburg we would eat here again. One thing to note, when I called I asked the young lady how long and told here where I was, she said it would be ready by time I arrive dds.f. Se was two minutes off great service. They do not deliver so you will need to go and pick it up.

• Visited June 2014
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Love brick oven pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The service was excellent. Our waiter was very professional.
We enjoyed pizza and gnocchi in bolognese sauce. Both were very good. They deliver as well.