“Great Italian Restaurant in Williamsburg”

Anna's Brick Oven Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #34 of 394 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rockingham
“Great Italian Restaurant in Williamsburg”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

After looking at the menu and prices are started to wonder if we should have just gone to Olive Garden. However, when we got our food: pizza, calzone, lasagna, and chicken parm; we were blown away at the portion size and most of all the taste. Well worth it and we had leftovers as well.

• Visited July 2014

Williamsburg, Virginia
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This has become another favorite restaurant, the staff is wonderful, the pizza is great - my personal favorite is the fresh garlic pizza, most places don't have minced fresh garlic as a pizza topping, they have many different toppings for pizza's - prices are very reasonable. Pasta & sandwiches are also great - portion sizes are large you will not leave hungry. I also highly recommend their foccacia bread as an appetizer - it's so delicious you will not regret ordering it. I have never had dessert here as I'm too full from the appetizer and dinner, but I'm sure it's as good as everything else on their menu.

This restaurant also accepts reservations which is great in the summer when the city is packed with tourists.

• Visited March 2014
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Great Italian food!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Coming from the Philly area, I am very picky about Italian food! But this place was delicious! The calzone I had was enough for two and the leftovers came home with me! My husband had a chicken parm sandwich that was also very good. We were very stuffed after leaving.

I only wish that we knew about this place our first night. It would have saved us from eating at the pizza place that delivered to our condo, which was not so good. Even after a long day in the car, I would have drove to Anna's to pick up a pizza!

Arizona
“Nice Dinner”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ordered ravioli and lasagna, and both were excellent. The portions were large enough that our leftovers provided us with a second meal.

Lexington, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family dinner!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Loved our meal after a full day at Busch Gardens! Try the fried zucchini! BEST ever!! Got a giant pizza and it was perfect for the four of us!