“Not so great”

Add it.
Sweet Frog
Ranked #15 of 25 Dessert in Williamsburg
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Overpriced. Self serve shops are much better and not as costly. Not great assortment of flavors. Portions were small. Will not go back.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Sweet Frog has a great location by the New Town fountain. We love to stop by after a movie, then take our treats outside and enjoy people-watching. There are quite a few benches and tables, so it feels as if you are in a town square. We have always found it to be clean and well-stocked, and the employees are friendly. Because you fill your own dishes and control the size, it is much more economical than a nice cream stand where you sometimes have to buy more than you want.

1  Thank Crcb
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My family adores this place - we try to come as often as possible, hence the title. However, I don't think they are open all the time, so please don't read this review the wrong way. I love the place, I love the food, and especially all the toppings that make the ice cream way like a billion pounds. However, nearly every time I come, a machine isn't working, or they're out of certain cups, or the tables are covered in ice cream. Oh, another thing - the tables swivel so you can "share" ice cream.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Always very clean, neat, well-stocked, and friendly. Great place to go on dates or as a family. Fun New Town atmosphere.

1  Thank NCMJRM
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Love going to Sweet Frog... I was in there last week and the two employees working were so friendly. Greeted us when we came in, said goodbye to us when we left. Lots of good yogurt choices as well