“Great Location, Comfortable Choice, Friendly Staff”

SpringHill Suites Williamsburg
Ranked #39 of 75 Hotels in Williamsburg
Fairfax, Virginia
“Great Location, Comfortable Choice, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

Everything you would expect! Extremely clean. Ideal location. And the staff is very friendly. Our room had a nice little fridge, microwave, and ceiling fan. The included hot breakfast had many options. nice and quiet.

Room Tip: We were on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BonVoyage2U

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for the past year and a half for work about 2x a month for a week at at a time. I love this hotel. For a short term stay hotel, its great. The rooms are updated and clean. The breakfast is delicious and the staff is amazing. Liz is my favorite front office gal. The gym is tiny, but I've never had a problem getting on the treadmill. The pool is nice, but not good for laps or anything. It's in a great location and you can walk to several restaurants, CVS, the community center, park and baseball fields. I highly recommend staying here for work or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BizTravelwDog
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

Room was clean, modern. The t.v was at weird angle, and they didn't have a lotion with the little bath stuff they give you. I only cared about that because I forgot my lotion lol. But I would stay again

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nicole C
HHMLP-Mgt W, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Williamsburg, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear TripAdvisor Member,
We are glad, lotion nothwithstanding, that your stay was good with us earlier this month!! We hope that you come back again and checkout some other things Williamsburg has to offer.

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

The hotel is newly renovated. The staff is friendly,courteous and helpful. The hotel is close to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens as well as many restaurants. The hotel has an indoor pool and a small fitness center. The hotel provides a hot breakfast that includes, scrambled eggs,sausage,hot and cold cereal,fruit,yogurt,different breads,muffins,coffee,milk and juice.The hotel has a good value for what they offer....My only issue was there are washing machines and dryers available to use but 1 washer and 1 dryer on our floor didn't work properly and 1 of the dryers ruined 2 of my blouses. Management was helpful and directed me to the company who owns them. Who were very helpful and concerned with the issue. I would definitely stay there again and recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: corner suites are larger.
1 Thank Brenda L
Dear Brenda L,
While I was upset to hear of your clothes issue, I'm excited that the rest of of your stay was wonderful! We hope that you come back and see us again soon.

Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

The hotel is newly renovated. I love this hotel franchise. I received friendly service right away. It was in the center of everything I needed: food, shopping and more. I will stay her when visiting Williamsburg again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sharon H,
Thanks for taking a moment to write a review for us! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!

Winchester, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

If your looking for value, cleanliness, comfort, amenities, and close proximity to all the sights and Busche Gardens this is the perfect location and great place to stay. This hotel provides exceptionally clean spacious rooms, with a breakfast that is better then most of the hotels I've visited in the past 4 years. The pool was perfect with the water warm and relaxing (Dec. 2013), the excercise room had what I needed, the staff was very friendly, professional, courteous and accommodating. I researched the internet extensively before I made the reservation and this is the second best place to stay in Williamsburg. The first place hotel (a 5 Star) was priced at " $700. A NIGHT" they must have lost their minds!!! BOO HISS :( If you stay at the Springhill Suites you will feel safe, be comfortable (very comfortable beds) and have a truely enjoyable vacation in Williamsburg. P.S. I'm NOT a family member or employee of the hotel but feel it's my moral obligation to write a review when the hotel is an excellent place for families to stay. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas vacation, Springhill Suites!! The restaurant across the street "FOOD FOR THOUGHT" is excellent with a fabulous menu. DON'T miss this restaurant for a quality family meal. Best family restaurant I've eaten in, in years. JH

Dear Jerry22601,
Thank you for letting all of us know how wonderful your stay was! It is our goal to make each guests experience a memorable one and it looks as though we succeeded! We look forward to seeing you again in 2014!

Chesapeake, Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013

Let me start by saying that it is one of the most "bluh" Springhill Suites I've ever stayed. Location is perfect - off the major attractions area, but very close to Historic Williamsburg, Busch Gardens, Outlet Mall... Many restaurants and stores are within a walking distance, area surrounded by woods, but property is NOT as modern and well-maintain as the other Springhill Suites. It's Christmas time, but beside a lousy tree in a lobby nothing says that. Front desk stuff has this look of annoyance plastered on their faces. Musty smell many reviewers are talking about is there, but it doesn't seem to be a problem for stuff. Elevators' floor is dirty. Beds are nice, rooms are clean, but when we checked in the toiletries in our room were half-empty - no one bothered to check what's in those bottles. A/C unit is VERY noisy - like you are sleeping next to a diesel engine. Got down for breakfast at * a.m. - no sign of a newspaper. Front desk response: "We must be all out" - that's it! And it is no sign of a paper anywhere around. S0-called "business center" is a printer and one (!) computer in a corner. Breakfast was as usual: scrambled eggs, pork patties, oatmeal with toppings, muffins and bread, bananas, yogurt, soy milk, cereal, waffles, juice. Kitchen stuff is efficient and polite, though, but had to wait almost 30 minutes for decaf coffee. Right now is way past 10 a.m. - no housekeeping on a floor! We wanted to wait just to replace towels and toiletries, but really unsure how long it will take. We won't be back - it is quite surprising that in such a competitive hospitality market as Williamsburg, with so many other nice hotels around Springhill did not rise to the occasion!

Room Tip: You can request what kind of pillows, what floor do you want, as well as early check-in and extra to...
1 Thank Blendedbunch
Dear Blendedbunch,
I sincerely apologize that your experience wasn't up to SpringHill Suites standards. The issues you experienced were unacceptable and we would like to make it up to you! When you have a moment, could you please contact me at 757-920-0000? Thank you...