“Gave us what we wanted”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Williamsburg Colonial Tours - CLOSED

Williamsburg Colonial Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Allow us to provide complete tours of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestowne and Yorktown with your particular interest in mind at the best prices of all tour companies in this area.
Atascadero, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Gave us what we wanted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were able to get a next-day booking with Charles. What luck. He tailored the tour to our interests (history), and made Williamsburg come alive. Our trek through William and Mary College was particularly interesting. We had somewhat limited time for our visit, and he made every minute count. He paced the tour extremely well, allowing for breaks; we rested, he talked. We're so glad we didn't buy the Colonial Williamsburg passes, but instead did the tour.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jim C
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Jim, thanks very much for your kind and prompt comments regarding my Williamsburg tour. We are glad you called us. It is a pleasure to tour with genuine history lovers like you and your wife.

Clayton, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“History no need here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

If you to make history class or SS class outside in a walking tour then you have this and times five more fun I loved it even recalling it was fun.

Winder, Georgia, USA
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Tour of Colonial Williamsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

We thought we knew quite abit about the American Revolution, but events were somewhat disconnected. Charles Falls of Williamsburg Colonial Tours brought all of that history alive as we learned about the behind the scene stories and connections. He makes you want to learn more and brings the people alive as he tells you all about the interactions of the people who were responsible for founding our great country. I highly recommend that you book a couple of hours with Williamsburg Colonial Tours if you really want to learn about our founders.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Cheryl B
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Cheryl and Jane,

Thanks so much for your laudatory comments and photos you took on tour. If you don't object we would like to keep both your comments and photos on the website. You are a pleasure to tour with. I appreciate your interest in early Va, history and insightful questions which are the first indicator how well you were listening. Also, thanks for taking my business cards back to Ga. to give to friends for their possible use. I hope you have an enjoyable and comfortable summer.

Charles aka Ghostshunter
“Amazing historian and story teller.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband booked a tour with Charles online, and everything went perfectly as planned. Charles was so interesting to listen to I feel like I absorbed more history from him in a few hours than I did in any history class! He was very friendly and professional....and it felt like listening to a friend with stories to tell.

Visited May 2014
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
I cannot tell you how grateful I was to see your glowing tribute to me on Trip Advisor. Thanks for taking your valuable time since you have 3 young children. It means so much to me that your family spent the day and night ghost tour with me. Weather was perfect and your enjoyment was augmented by the fife and drum units.

NH
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Thank you Charles!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

My family (2 adults and two teen girls) spent 1 1/2 days with Mr. Charles Falls exploring the historic triangle. Mr. Falls was professional, caring and beyond interesting. He provided us with knowledge we would not have been able to obtain on our own!! He brought the area alive for us!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank amy2girls
ghostshunter, Owner at Williamsburg Colonial Tours, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Amy, thanks for your kind comments. Your family is delightful and it's good to know they enjoyed their experience here. We hope you return someday.

Charles