“This was the BEST meal we had in Williamsburg!”

Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen
Ranked #67 of 411 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Price range: US$6 - US$21
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Baker's Crust Artisan Kitchen in Williamsburg opened for business in 2009 as an upscale casual restaurant offering a unique dining experience that encompasses a full menu exploding with flavor. The broad variety of menu items is sure to satisfy anyone's taste buds! Features: Daily Happy Hour, Weekend Breakfast, Daily Lunch & Dinner, Gluten-free Menu, Full Service Catering, Farm To Plate Salads, Neapolitan Pizzas, Free-Range Burgers, Home-made Desserts, Full Bar, Kids Menu
Reviewed 19 June 2014

OH YUMMY! I am not joking when I tell you that this was the best meal all week! The kids begged and begged to return! I ordered a pizza with truffle oil and tomatoes...and really wished I had not shared it with a friend! The kids were pleased with their meals (shocker!) and the wait staff was EXCELLENT!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I recently ate there with my mother. I had the shrimp salad and 1/2 chicken salad sami. She had a turkey sami. Both were good but a tad bit pricey for salads and sami's. Good none the less!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Gluten free menu.
Sandwiches, pizzas, burgers.
Very sensitive to gluten but never had an issue.
You can even order gluten free frozen pizza crusts to go.
Military discount on Mondays too!

1  Thank robynvitto
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I recently dined in the Williamsburg Baker's Crust location and had it not been for the amazing food quality and the attentiveness of my waiter, I would probably not be back. My husband and I came in for lunch on Monday and waited at the door for a solid five minutes before the hostess decided that we were important enough to be attended to. The place was relatively busy, so I don't understand why she didn't feel as though she had to rush and cater to the guests. Instead she took her time to get to us and any other customers at the door. Any who, besides that we had a wonderful dining experience. We sat in the bar area and were plesently surprised with the attentiveness of our server. He was absolutely wonderful! We will most definitely be back.

1  Thank taylorann96
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I have to give this place four stars because the food was certainly delicious, but it is a bit pricy for sandwiches. The food reminds me a little of Panera, but probably even better. The atmosphere is different as this is a true sit down restaurant. This was our first visit to this restaurant as it is relatively new to the Williamsburg area (at least since our last visit). I would recommend it if this is the type food you are wanting and don't mind paying for quality. However, in the end, it is still a sandwich and feeding my family of five was nearly $70 ( no alcohol, but tea/sodas for some).