“I don't get it !”

Description: Welcome to moes
Description: Welcome to moes
“I don't get it !”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I guess they try to be different by shouting at the top of their lungs "Welcome to Moe's" every time someone walks thru the doors but for me - I felt like shouting "Goodbye and Never Again" when I left this Hole ! The food was "okay" but nothing special and the menu is confusing as heck. The concept in my humble opinion is just plain dumb and we will not be returning. Sorry Moe but I'm going to a real Mexican Restaurant.

• Visited January 2014

“Welcome to Moe's!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Moe's has a great selection of fillings for their burritos, tacos, etc. The chips are always fresh and tasty, and there is a salsa bar with little cups that make it easy to taste more than one with the chips. I love places like this, where the food is made fresh and to your order, so if I want grilled onions and peppers, or black beans but no rice, all I need do is ask. Since the food is made right in front of you, it's easy to ask for more or less of any ingredient. Love that they have cilantro, too.
I think it's good value for the money, and very tasty. Both the guac and the queso are yummy. There's a Coke Freestyle machine too, so I'm not limited to Diet Coke or Coke Zero for my soda choices. Employees are friendly and efficient. It's a favorite lunch place for me. I'm signed up for the text offers, and they have specials like kids eat free on Sundays, and there are $5 burritos with chips and salsa on Mondays. It's a favorite lunch place for me. Try it!

• Visited November 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“An embarassment to Mexico”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I went in to get some chips with cheese. The help didn't know what I was talking about and gave me all these greasy chips in a bags with a cup of their queso cheese. The chips and cheese were greasy, disgusting and an embarrassment to Mexico. if you want good Mexican food, make it at home. You'll be so much happier.

Visited June 2013
Barnegat, New Jersey
“Lives Up To The TV Program”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We didn't realize it until after we ordered and sat down but this show was featured on Undercover Boss. I remember watching that episode and thinking what a great concept. Let me tell you that our experience was very good. My family all had delicious fresh food and plenty of it. I hope they bring this chain restaurant to New Jersey

Visited July 2013
“Greasy”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The food is not worth leaving home for. I could have done better myself. Service was bad, and the menus were confusing. For close to the same price, I could have gone to two other Mexican restaurants and been happier.