Second half of check-in process is a sales pitch for buying membership into the Wyndham Resort.
Stayed 4 nights/5 days.
2 of us stayed in a two bedroom/two bathroom/kitchen/living room/dining room unit. PLENTY of room with all of the usual amenities & MORE!
Wi-Fi signal low or non-existent. Complained about it & was told that I could not use Firefox or my anti-virus software. Can you believe that?!! After some research, I found out that the particular building that I was housed in DID NOT even have a wireless setup. The Resort expected my building to pick up the signal for wireless FROM AN ADJOINGING BUILDING. Everyone except one person lied to me about my perceived problem!
Ceiling fan in living room had one of its blades missing.
Good place to “veg out!”.
Beautifully manicured landscaping.
No housekeeping services unless you pay extra.
Cannot comment on value for money spent. I used points earned in a club from my sister. I only paid $5.00/day for used/unused services.
You get the feeling that if you don’t join the Resort, that they don’t want to talk with you anymore.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Kingsgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Kingsgate Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Resort Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Kingsgate
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Kingsgate Resort Williamsburg Va
- Williamsburg Wyndham