Stayed at the Greensprings Plantation the first week in July. I booked a 1 bedroom condo for $134 a night on Hotels.com but when I got to the resort early and with a cranky baby they placed me in a 2bed/2 bath! The staff was very helpful and the place was HUGE and with all the amenities and space (especially if you have kids) you cannot beat the price! They staff also had a pack n play and a high chair brought over immediately upon check in. I was asked once if I wanted to see a timeshare presentation at check in, declined and was never asked again. Each unit is privately owned so interiors may differ. Sure there may have been some worn spots in carpet or some chipped paint here or there but the 2 person jetted tub, steam shower and private balcony with tables overlooking a lake and trees more than makes up for the lil things that most people would balk at. I highly recommend this resort and will be back in the fall!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Greensprings Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greensprings Plantation Hotel Williamsburg
- Greensprings Plantation Williamsburg