Stayed two nights at Williamsburg White House over a beautiful spring weekend. The location is great. This B&B is less than a mile from the historic main attractions in Williamsburg, an easy walk. And even though it is across the street from the college and on a main thoroughfare, it is remarkably quiet. You won't hear "Hail to the Chief" when you check in, but John and Debbie, your gracious hosts, will treat you with all the dignity of a "first family." Relax in the Kennedy Library, enjoy the comfortable seating in the garden, or have a glass of sherry (or coffee and tea) and homemade cookies in the parlor. I recommend the Lincoln Suite – a spacious room with a very comfortable (but a bit squeaky) king bed, a separate sitting area, and his & hers bathrooms!
If you are touring Williamsburg on foot, you’ll need a hearty morning meal! John and Debbie make a killer breakfast served in the Reagan Dining Room. Our first day was eggs benedict (wonderfully prepared), and our second day was stuffed French toast (wicked good).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Historic Century Old Estate is now an Award Winning Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg Virginia. This Romantic Inn is one of Williamsburg's most significant historic homes and is the oldest home currently operating as an elegant B&B in the City of Williamsburg. Enjoy unique suites, beautiful sitting rooms, manicured grounds and just a 4 block walk to Colonial Williamsburg. Historic and Romance Packages available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your A Williamsburg White House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Williamsburg White House b&b
- a Williamsburg White House Hotel Williamsburg