“Better then the Chesapeake location”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #299 of 394 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American
Gloucester, Virginia
“Better then the Chesapeake location”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Took my daughter and her best friend out for a day of back to school shopping and we decided to try this location since it was close to where we were shopping. Everyone was friendly, our waitress(Sara) was great. She saw me taking pictures of my daughter and her best friend and came over and offered to take a picture of all of us. But the service was great, food was good and it wasn't really super busy.
We tried the location in Chesapeake a while back and was very disappointed but this location has Chesapeake beat by a long shot. Well at least on this day it was :)

• Visited August 2013

Richmond, Virginia, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food Good waitstaff VERY SLOW!”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Went to to Buffalo Wild Wings last night, Food was great however our waiter we had was slow. We asked him for Ketchup, he NEVER bought it to my table. I had to end up asking Manager to bring me it. Then we asked for refill on drinks he never bought it to us. Finally the manager bought it to us! Then asked for a to go box he never bought it to us! The nice manager bought it to us thank god. The guy went to just about every other table of his and took them the items they asked for but he kept forgetting about us! I would like to thank the manager who helped us out. I hope she was the one who got the tip we left. Because if it were up to me He wouldnt of gotten a tip! I dont think we will be going there anymore. We were not the only people there who were getting mad at the waiter. The group next to us was mad also because our waiter was so slow.

• Visited June 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Nice but not quite like others”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

The waitstaff was fine, but the wings were not quite like other Buffalo Wild Wings I have had. I may or may not go back.

Visited March 2013
“Franchise needs to Evaluate This BWW”
Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Experience, environment and food were all not typical of BWW. Waitress was pleasant.
Manager kept skipping our table for whatever reason as I wanted to share a lot of customer feedback. His loss.
Would recommend another dining facility until they improve.

“Didn't like.”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

The flavor is not what I expected, not a good variety for the kids menu. Though the service was great, I will not return for the wings.

Visited December 2012