“Nice room in a great place.”

Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg
Ranked #32 of 74 Hotels in Williamsburg
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice room in a great place.”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

The room was good, clean. We loved the breakfast , a lot of good food. They have some restaurants around you can go walking. Very good location. The beds were clean and comfortable.
The staff was very nice and friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Viviane76
Catherine P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I look forward to your next visit so you can enjoy more of Williamsburg.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Clinton, MD
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The only negative thing I can say about the hotel was that the walls appeared to be very thin. Many times I heard people in the hallway and they didn't appear to be talking loud. The bed was very comfortable and very clean. Nice spacious room. The location was the best, very close to plenty of places to eat, etc. I am not sure how close it was to the amusement parks, but a short drive to the shopping outlets and the pottery. The staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank YDM425
Catherine P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Thank you for letting us know how your visit was at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, East. For you future reference, we are only a short drive to the amusement parks located in Williamsburg. I look forward to your next visit.
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The room there (on the second floor near the elevator) was one of the largest rooms I've ever had at a Holiday Inn or Hampton Inn. It had a microwave, icebox and sofa sleeper. The room was very quiet. The king bed was comfortable and the lamps on the nightstands had electrical receptacles for our breathing machines. The bathroom too was spacious and the shower had plenty of hot water. The thermostat would not get the HVAC system to cool the room down below about 75 degrees, making the temperature in the room a little bit on the warm side. The TV and remote were easy to operate and the treadmill in the exercise room came in handy. The hotel offers free wi-fi throughout. The front desk staff was very efficient and checked us in quickly. The breakfast was very good with pancakes, muffins, bagels, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, cereal and oatmeal. The location was very convenient to shopping, restaurants, Colonial Williamsburg and William and Mary College. We will definitely return on our next visit to Williamsburg.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank william b
Catherine P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg, responded to this review, 18 December 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites, East. I am glad you were able to enjoy the different amenities we have to offer. I look foward to you next visit to Williamsburg. I will share your experience with the staff.

Happy Holidays!
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Wife and I made a quick one day trip to Williamsburg, Va, one of our fun trips for a get away before the Christmas holidays. We spent the night at the Williamsburg Holiday Inn Express and has a nice room and the staff was very nice. Morning breakfast was great and we go some touring doing the next morning.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jhais28374
I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites East. We strive to give our guest the best experience they can have. I will be sure to let the staff know you had a great time. Happy Holidays!
Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Stopped here for an overnight while visiting the sights of Williamsburg. Location is perfect, close enough but not to close. I was surprised the hotel seemed pretty empty. Very comfy king size bed is a bonus. Large room with full size couch as well. Perfect for pizza dinner in the room while chilling out after a long day. Front desk staff were super friendly, they alreay had my key made before I came in. Made for a super fast check in after a busy day. Early morning breakfast is a great way to start a long day on the road home. Definately would stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank kenimler
Catherine P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for visiting with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Williamsburg. I will let my staff know your experience. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 2 November 2013

The hotel was very convenient to the center of the tourist district but not trapped in it. The hotel was clean and everything worked as expected. The usual Holiday Inn breakfast is provided. H.I. Express is a reliable comfortable stop. Made welcome at desk and breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Catherine P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
Thank you for visting with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We look forward to your next vist to Williamsburg!
New York
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have not encountered worst customer service than at this hotel. I was aknowledge at the front desk by 3 agents talking to each other saying "Oh im not logged into opera.." "Who is going to check her in?" All I wanted to do was get checked in and go to my room instead I was left akwardly standing waiting for people to decide who was going to check me in. I Certainly would not recommend this hotel to anyone. There are plenty of hotels on the same strip that im sure would have great customer service if not acceptable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Iris J
Kathy S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
I would like to appologize for your check in expereince you had at the Holiday Inn Express Williamsburg. This is not the kind of service I want my guest to receive. I would like to speak to you about this so that I may work with the staff. I can be reached at 757-941-1057 or at cpatton@ltdhospitality.com if you would like to contact me.