“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dudley's Bistro - CLOSED

Dudley's Bistro
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NYC
“Simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Dudley's is the best of the best. Atmosphere, food, wine selection. I haven't experienced better cuisine in New York or San Fran. As a local it's a must. As a visitor, located right in the middle of Williamsburg, don't miss it!!!

williamsburg, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

I usually have the fish or duck. Both are excellent choices. I have had dinner and lunch at Dudley's and I am never disappointed. Great wine selections. All reasonably priced.

Williamsburg, VA
“Best in Williamsburg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

I have lived and worked in the Williamsburg area for 30 years. I frequently dine out and find Dudley's to be best, most consistent restaurant I have had the pleasure to experience. The food is always exceptional, the soups and sauces are second to none. The wine list has many interesting selections and is very reasonably priced. The staff is friendly and knowledgable (Tom on this visit).

“Pretty good... But,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2013

The food was very delicious. We used to dine there constantly in the toano location. We have not yet had a chance to dine in the new town location. The waitstaff was very friendly, and knowledgable about the food, especially a woman named "Amanda" she was watchful of our every need, refilling our drinks when we needed it, seeing how our food was, without being overly pushy. There was, however one setback. The cook, presumably the owner. Kept sitting out in the dining area, drinking, and texting. We were actually waiting for him to begin cooking, watching him text. He was highly unprofessional.

3 Thank Hungryformorefood
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Dudley's Bistro in New Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2012

I had the Sesame Crusted Tuna with Yuzu Risotto and Yuzu Kosho Aioli. It was by far the best meal I have had to date. The tuna was so tender you could cut it with a fork. The sesame crust was cooked to perfection and the FLAVORS were a work of culinary art. I have never had a meal where all of the seasonings combined complimented the entire meal. It seriously was a fantastic meal. I have dined at Dudley's Bistro several times and will continue to go back. A culinary jewel in New Town, Williamsburg, VA

3 Thank Robin B