“Must go while in Williamsburg”

Rocco's Smokehouse Grill
Ranked #40 of 390 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
“Must go while in Williamsburg”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Our group of 8 all enjoyed our food. Delicious corn muffins are brought to the table. All of the side dishes are good. We had chicken Caesar salad, fried shrimp and scallops, hamburgers, ribs, brisket so we covered most of the menu. The servers were attentive and friendly. Definitely go for "not chain" restaurant experience.

1 Thank Jennifer B

Chesterfield
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family & I had lunch here.. It was busy , but I have to say our waitress Frieda was AMAZING...... She was very attentive . We will return soon..

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank BabyBee13
Dayton, Ohio
“July 4th.”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My family and I were in the Williamsburg area for the 4th of July. We had just left Colonial Williamsburg and were starving because we havent eaten since Breakfast. The service we received was amazing. I have the #1 the pulled pork with the house sauce was my favorite. The brisket and the chicken both had a wonderful flavor. If you are in the Williamsburg and are looking for a wonderful place to eat you should try Roccos.

• Visited July 2014
Centennial, Colorado
“Best BarBQ!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We ate here twice -- lunch and dinner. The beef brisket is exceptionally good, as are the catfish, and crab cakes. Corn muffins are worth ordering extra to take home. Really good food in an informal atmosphere. Can get extremely busy at times. Staff is courteous.

Visited June 2014
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Wonderful Brisket”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My first trip to Rocco`s was after a trip to the Christmas Shop in the same building. A friendly welcome on entering and a train running around the wall, my kind of place! The food was great i had the smoked brisket and my friend the pork barbecue. Our sides were good and we left stuffed.

Visited February 2014