We traded our hyatt week for a 2 bedroom at Wyndham. Things started off on the wrong foot immediately. We arrived and they did not have our room - we could either stay in a 3 bedroom and move rooms, or change to a nearby older property. We were told several diffent stories - from "maintance issues" to "a 3rd party overbook" We chose the 3 bedroom. We wasted most of the next day waiting for the other room.
It's clear Wyndham has cut corners and cost to the bone. We had problems with the air conditioning, stove, refridgerator, shower heads, etc. There is no mid week cleaning service.
We had a second floor room - and the noise from upstairs was terrible. And the folks in the room next to us started signing gospel at ful volume at 10pm. Crazy.
We were really ut off by the hard sell of their timeshare. Even while we were trying to chek in they were getting us setup for a sales appointment. We a used to sitting through the pitch for a freebie. But this was e worst - they asked for 8 referrals.
Maybe we are spoiled by Hyatt - but we would Never, ever stay or recommend a Wyndham. Terrible.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Wyndham Governor's Green reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Governor`s Green Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Hotel Governors Green
- Wyndham Hotel Williamsburg
- Wyndham Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Wyndham
- Governors Green Williamsburg
- Fairfield Williamsburg Governors Green