We went there with 4 families with total of 6 kids. The water park is awesome, there are varieties of fun for all ages of kids and lifeguards are very attentive. They even provide life jackets for kids (even smaller kids). I highly think this is a great place to be for my winter vacation. I just have to stay in the hotel for all the fun. Except one downside is food from their restaurant isn't that great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are home to Virginia’s premier 79,000 square foot indoor entertainment area featuring our water park, bear track landing. The indoor water park features a 4-story, 12 level tree fort with 1000 gallons of water and dumps down every few minutes. The water park also features a gigantic indoor wave pool, eight water slides, including 3 tube slides, three kiddie slides and two body slides. In addition we have a zero-depth entry children’s pool, indoor pool, two oversized hot tubs, an endless lazy river. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Williamsburg
- Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg Va
- Great Wolf Resort