“Ahhhh...”

Great Wolf Lodge Williamsburg
Ranked #36 of 89 things to do in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: A 55,000-foot indoor waterpark.
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Ahhhh...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

So the big perk of staying at The Great Wolf Lodge is this waterpark. The lodge makes enjoying the waterpark very accommodating. I would love to see a "reserved seat" tag given to each person upon entrance. That way we don't have to use towels OR keep our personal belongings out to reserve your spot. The lifeguards are very proficient. The water quality is closely monitored. Be prepared to leave with a potential headache from the chlorine fumes and loudness, but that just comes with the territory. I let my older kids come and go as they please from slide to slide. My young ones hang out with me in the little kid area. Very much a fan!

1 Thank Davijuls

San Francisco, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Fun for kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2007

I hung out with my nieces and nephews (ages 6 to 13) at the water park. The 13 year old got pretty bored after a few runs down the slides, but the rest of the kids could not get enough. I was there over Thanksgiving (cold weather), so it was all indooors and an impressive water park for being all indoors. It looked like there was another outdoor section for when the weather is warmer.

I also saw the hotel rooms, which were pretty basic - like what you'd expect at a Holiday Inn.

6 Thank VC1850