“A Little Bit of Everthing”

Williamsburg Antique Mall
Ranked #31 of 100 things to do in Williamsburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Williamsburg Antique Mall is 45,000 square feet of well-organized antiques from a variety of eras.
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We visit the Williamsburg area 3-4 times a year, and the Williamsburg Antique Mall has become a regular stop. There's a lot to see, and we find something to add to our collection almost every time we visit. The staff is friendly, and very knowledgeable about where to find specific items you might be looking for. A great stop on a rainy day, or anytime for that matter.

1  Thank John H

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very big antique mall with lots of booths. We felt the prices were a bit high - but not necessarily higher than other antique stores - we are just bargain hunters! They held our stuff for us at the front while we shopped which was nice. The woman who rang up my order was a little unfriendly but it was close to the end of the day. We found a few deals and spent $170 between the two of us - and we both found some fun things. We spent 3.5 hours moving at a medium pace - but we looked at every single booth. I really appreciated that they donated a booth to the local animal shelter. I also liked that they had signs outside reminding people not to leave their dogs in hot cars. That is always important. If you like antiques it is a fun trip. Oh and a tip - we had trouble finding it. If you are in the shopping center go ALL the way back - there is a road that goes way behind the shopping center. My mom drove out here and then could not find it so we went back later after calling for directions. Have fun and happy hunting!

2  Thank SummerLove11
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a huge place. The staff was very helpful. I was looking for a showcase and they used walkie-talkies to check.

After being told there were none for sale I was told to go look for one that may be in use. If I liked it I might be able to work out a deal. I found two. They called the owner and we made a deal for one of them.

I am very happy with my purchase and with the staff.

1  Thank Larry V
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I love this place and swing in there once every couple of months to see everything again and check for new stuff! It would get a five star if they would add another restaurant. It is a big place and it takes time to look it all over. The current restaurant is a tea place that is rather eclectic and pricey. Add a simple self serve snack bar and you patrons will love it!

1  Thank Reici
Reviewed 18 June 2014

This is one of the nicest Antique Malls we have ever visited. We could have spent a small fortune there. Some things are quite pricey, but they do have some very nice things at reasonable prices. We were able to find some things we were wanting and got them at good prices. The staff is really helpful and friendly. It is worth a visit just to window shop.

3  Thank O5722CEvirginiam