We booked this in the off season for a week visiting Colonial Williamsburg and the surrounding area. Our unit was spacious, clean and quiet. The staff (Stacey and Carissa) were very professional and courteous. They are adding some buildings so there were construction vehicles but they worked during the day when we were gone, and were finished when we got back so no problems. We were advised of an available excursion to Hampton Roads called "Launch, Lunch, Liftoff" and did go. It was terrific, a real highlight! We didn't use the pool or any other amenities as we were sightseeing for long, full days so I can't comment. The complex was clean and well maintained. We would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg