The staff and management was extremely nice and knowledgeable. Rooms were GREAT! Everything you need in a room plus more. Private balcony, whirlpool in your room, washer and dryer in your room, all kitchen necessities, comfy bed. The only thing I would change would be the comforter. The comforter and blankets were in my opinion outdated. Something solid or white would have been perfect plus it makes you feel cleaner and more sanitary but overall 5 STARS! Oh I forgot to mention, the location is actually pretty great. Everything is within minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg