The newly renovated apartments here make it feel like a luxury property. We particularly appreciated the spacious kitchen—much larger than in many rental condos. The setting was peaceful and we enjoyed the balcony. The pool was pleasant, but small. I understand a second pool is being built, which will make it even nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort,each guest is welcomed to genuine hospitality from a staff committed to providing a home-away-from-home vacation experience. The quiet retreat is just minutes from the living history of the Historic Triangle; Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown and Yorktown. Williamsburg also offers fantastic deals at the Premier Outlets and thrill-seekers will relish in the excitement at Busch Gardens and Water Country USA. Each villa is tastefully decorated and equipped with fully-furnished kitchens, washer/dryers, free Wi-Fi and parking, cable television, jetted-tubs and gas fireplaces. The resort offers spacious 1 and 2 bedroom layouts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Club Vacations Williamsburg Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Crossings Of Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Williamsburg
- Colonial Crossings Hotel Williamsburg