My family and I stayed at this location early July when there was an insane heat wave that made temps over 100 degrees! I'm a hvac technician and have to say I felt sorry for the people at the desk getting complaints from other guest. I heard a guest complaining their thermostat was only going down to 65-67 degrees when they set it on 61 degrees. CMON PEOPLE! When the temps outside match the humidity you're not gonna get any a/c down to 60! If you can't handle 65 degrees you probably shouldn't travel to the south during summer months. Anyways our favorite part of the hotel was their full spread breakfast. The ladies running it were so friendly and kept the tables wiped down so others could sit, we chose to sit in the much quieter over flow from. Super friendly people here which you don't see much of where I come from. My health nut wife loved the exotic cut fruits. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn