If anybody is looking for a clean, comfy, new rooms, great continental breakfast, pool/ fitness center, business center, and friendly staff in a hotel, this is a great hotel for you. We stayed from a Sunday-Friday. My family loves to stay in hotels what are comfortable and cheap. At this Hampton Inn, it really shows that they care about their customers and provide the best service they can give the customer.
The Rooms were very new and are just like any other Hampton Inn with the bedding and alarm clock. However, the decor in the hotel (especially in the rooms) is comfortable. We stayed in a suite what looked small, but is very big because they were very efficient when they put the furniture in. The Suite has two queen beds and a sofa-bed. The room has a great laptop desk, desk, two chairs, and a beautiful kitchenette. The kitchenette includes a microwave, big mini refrigerator, coffee maker, and complementary popcorn and coffee. The beds are very plush and have great mattresses. The beds also have a modern comforter. This is a plus because some hotels still use the polyester bedding what isn't cleaned very often. Finally the bathroom is nice. The only little grudge we didn't like about the hotel is the fact that the water was cold at 7:30 in the morning. It did not bother me but supposedly they were fixing their plumbing problem. We got a notice on our last night of stay stating the apologies for the inconvenience. Even though the rooms were amazing, the amenities can match up to them too.
The continental breakfast was great. It featured donuts, waffles, pastries, yogurt, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and fruit. The hotel also had cookies out in the middle of the day. There is also a 24-hour self serve hot drinks station. The pool was nice. It also had a hot tub. We used the fitness center and was a very great perk. It was pretty good for a hotel of its size. The business center had 3 computers and a printer what was complimentary. The staff was amazing to us. Check-in might have took 30 seconds. The hotel had our room ready at 1:30 even though Check-in isn't until 3:00. The breakfast ladies were wonderful and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Parking was also great. The WiFi was great. The hotel says it is only in the lobby but was very strong in our suite.
The hotel was located 5 minutes from downtown Williamsburg and Busch Gardens. It was also 1.25 hours away from Virginia Beach. There are brochures on many places with coupons in the lobby. All in all, this was a very great hotel in Williamsburg and had a very great experience. I will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This spacious two queen bedroom studio suite includes all modern amenities including lap desk, iron/board, coffee maker, safe, kitchen area, sofa pull out and cloud nine bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Williamsburg Historic District Hotel Williamsburg
- Hampton Inn And Suites Williamsburg Historic District
- Hampton Inn Williamsburg
- Williamsburg Hampton Inn