This was the worst hotel experience ever. First the door lock to the room didn't work properly. Had to pretty much bust the door in to get it to open. Second, the room was very nasty. The blankets and spread had white crusty stuff all over them, the carpet was real dirty, furniture was dirty and the sitting chairs had big holes in the arms. We complained to the desk clerk who was very rude, said she didn't have another room for us unless we wanted to pay more and we wouldn't be able to be refunded our money for the room. It was so bad we just left and went down the road to another city to get a room. I'll be working on getting my money back. This is not my idea of clean & friendly (website). I will never try another America's Best Inn anywhere again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional inn located inside Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your America's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Inn Williamsburg
- Americas Best Inn Williamsburg