PLEASE TAKE HEED TO ALL I'M ABOUT TO SAY!!!!!!! I read the reviews online before deciding and although none were positive the photos made me believe differently. When we got there we were so tired from our 8 hour drive that we were so ready to take a long shower and jump into a big comfy bed. First the key did not work for about 20 minutes, than we walk into a smokey , stinky room where the carpet was so dirty and wet. the tub and toilet was discussing. cigarettes were everywhere. we found a used condom on one of the beds, someone else birth control pills and other personal belongings. we slept on towels because it was so dirty. In the early morning i found out that the towels gave me a bad rash. We wanted to speak to the manager and the cleaning staff lied and sent in someone else to act as management so they would not get in trouble. WE HAD TO CHECK OUT. Please people i am the nicest person ever and not usually a complainer but we ae suing because i am pregnant and allegic to smoke and i got so sick after staying there. it is a hazard and they need to be shut down. DO NOT STAY HERE.......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional inn located inside Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Priceline so you can book your America's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn Williamsburg Hotel Williamsburg
- Best Inn Williamsburg
- Americas Best Inn Williamsburg