“Caution!” 2 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Front Royal, Virginia
“Caution!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

Went to this theatre with a group of mixed ages -- thought it was a little inappropriate for younger adults and also some of the older ladies seemed a bit offended. I thought parts of the "production?" were funny but had a hard time understanding a lot of the lines and had to keep turning from one side to the other to try to see what was happening (a little weird when you're trying to eat). My dinner choice was the steak and it was pretty good when you added a little A-1. The dessert was still partially frozen when served and they had no ice for the tea and ran out of coffee before dessert was served. I'm afraid I can't recommend this as a choice for dinner or entertainment! With all that Williamsburg has to offer I'm sure we could have done better for the money!

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Barbara B

Rincon, Georgia
“Not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

Food was below par, show also lacked imagination, sorry, just not worth the money spent.

Visited July 2012
New York
“Terrible Food, Amateur Show”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

For $51 per adult and $33 per child (NOT including beverages, tax and tip), this was highway robbery. The food tasted like microwave dinners (my tilapia was rubbery and the vegetables overcooked). I understand the price is for food and show, so I tried to be understanding, but it's just so hard to ignore with the terrible quality of food served. The show went on like a rehearsal for a high school play. One actor (an understudy) was even reading right off the script. The only reason I didn't give this a 1-star rating is because I really do applaud the actors for their efforts. They really seemed to enjoy their jobs and you can tell they tried their best, which is more than anyone can ask. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to work with. The script was amateur at best and even the "clues" they gave were absurd.

Nice enough staff, but I would not recommend.

Visited April 2012
Forestville, Maryland
“June 2011”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

I made reservations for 2 The show strated I thought it was really interested then they started serving the food. I became ill and had to sit in the lobby the whole night while my boy friend stay for the show and dinner. He did not care for the food at all. The show was good he said. I would of thought they would of at least asked me for a refund since I was only in there for the first 20 min, I will not attend this one again

Visited June 2011
Connecticut
“Come for the entertainment nOt the food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2011

We enjoyed the show but food was really below average. While we waited in lIne the hotel allowed a timeshare person to harass us. In the room, very plain banquet room, you can only get unsweetened ice tea. All other drinks are not included and you have to go to hotel bar. Food was microwave veggie lasagna and broiled steak. Not great by any means. We had fun anyway.

• 2 of 5 bubbles