“Great Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Nice menu I had Thai shrimp. My grandson Teriyaki chicken, awesome roasted red pepper hum mas and delicious French onion soup shared by us all. Great waiter Nice atmosphere

1  Thank Memom822

Reviewed 21 March 2013

After driving 5 hours for business it was nice to have a resturant in the hotel at the Holiday Inn in Williamsburg. The resturant is Bistro 515. The food was excellent and so was the service. The steak was cooked to order and Josh, my waiter, took very good care of me during my dining experience. Thank you.

2  Thank Debra P
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We stayed at Holiday Inn, had dinner. There were only a few customers but waited forever after we ordered. Finally waiter brought foods asking me "have you had salad?" His job is serving foods. Why he couldn't remember what he served at least one hour? I told him he didn’t bring it to me yet and then he asked me “Do you still want a salad?” I wonder why he thought I cancelled it. Oh and one more thing, don’t get their $6.99 yogurt parfait for your breakfast. It’s in a cocktail glass, portion is about a ½ cup only.

1  Thank 70mochi70
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We're staying at the hotel (Holiday Inn) where Bistro 515 is located. We only went here because we didn't want to get out in the bitterly cold night and we were expecting high prices and mediocre food---boy were we surprised! The food was awesome; they have the best mac-n-cheese appetizer, the salmon-bacon burger was absolutely delicious, and the prices were reasonable. Josh the Bartender provided great service and helped make it a very nice dining experience.

1  Thank ReiversGo
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Most folks don't know how good the food is here becasue it's in a hotel - check it out. Unique and very tasty.