“Can we say Grrrrreat”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Bistro 515 is located inside the Holiday Inn Gateway Hotel in Williamsburg, VA. The food was excellent. I had the Teriyaki Chicken with a nice glass of wine and was in heaven. Meat was so tender I felt it melted in my mouth. I sat at the bar with the big flat screen TV and chatted with another patron who came for an appetizer (potato skins) and a scotch before going to her 50 high school reunion at the hotel, and the bartender we had. A very lovely young lady. There were little flat screen TVs in the booths which I image would keep any child quiet or help with a boring conversation or keep folks from missing a show that was already started in the room. You can hear yourself talk and others talking to you, there was not loud noise that you experience in other places. To me the prices are reasonable and I never mind spending good money for great food.

1  Thank msworldadventure

Reviewed 17 April 2013

The menu had a wide variety of options. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food on the menu. The breakfast buffet has many options for adults and kids and is reasonably priced. Berk, one of the servers, doing an internship there, is really fantastic!

3  Thank ACIvester
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Nice menu I had Thai shrimp. My grandson Teriyaki chicken, awesome roasted red pepper hum mas and delicious French onion soup shared by us all. Great waiter Nice atmosphere

1  Thank Memom822
Reviewed 21 March 2013

After driving 5 hours for business it was nice to have a resturant in the hotel at the Holiday Inn in Williamsburg. The resturant is Bistro 515. The food was excellent and so was the service. The steak was cooked to order and Josh, my waiter, took very good care of me during my dining experience. Thank you.

2  Thank Debra P
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We stayed at Holiday Inn, had dinner. There were only a few customers but waited forever after we ordered. Finally waiter brought foods asking me "have you had salad?" His job is serving foods. Why he couldn't remember what he served at least one hour? I told him he didn’t bring it to me yet and then he asked me “Do you still want a salad?” I wonder why he thought I cancelled it. Oh and one more thing, don’t get their $6.99 yogurt parfait for your breakfast. It’s in a cocktail glass, portion is about a ½ cup only.

1  Thank 70mochi70