“Good breakfast buffet”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We ate our breakfast at the buffet. Kids eat free and was very kid friendly. Price was reasonably and included drinks. Staff was friendly and the cook offered to cook eggs to order.

2  Thank b4osage

Reviewed 28 May 2013

The stafff was polite, friendly and professional. At breakfast, there were lots of hot and cold breakfast choices. Waffles and omelettes were made-to-order. Hot choices include eggs, pancakes, sausage, grits and bacon. The restaurant serves premium fruit juices ie. more fruit and less sugar. You could definitely check out the normal selection of decaf and regular tea and coffee selections. I love it and so did the kids

2  Thank adwoaoldbridge
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Bistro 515 is located inside the Holiday Inn Gateway Hotel in Williamsburg, VA. The food was excellent. I had the Teriyaki Chicken with a nice glass of wine and was in heaven. Meat was so tender I felt it melted in my mouth. I sat at the bar with the big flat screen TV and chatted with another patron who came for an appetizer (potato skins) and a scotch before going to her 50 high school reunion at the hotel, and the bartender we had. A very lovely young lady. There were little flat screen TVs in the booths which I image would keep any child quiet or help with a boring conversation or keep folks from missing a show that was already started in the room. You can hear yourself talk and others talking to you, there was not loud noise that you experience in other places. To me the prices are reasonable and I never mind spending good money for great food.

1  Thank msworldadventure
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The menu had a wide variety of options. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food on the menu. The breakfast buffet has many options for adults and kids and is reasonably priced. Berk, one of the servers, doing an internship there, is really fantastic!

3  Thank ACIvester
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Nice menu I had Thai shrimp. My grandson Teriyaki chicken, awesome roasted red pepper hum mas and delicious French onion soup shared by us all. Great waiter Nice atmosphere

1  Thank Memom822