“Don't get caught during a power outage.”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #7 of 9 Bakeries in Williamsburg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: This Dunkin Donuts is a 24 Hour Location featuring indoor and outdoor seating, a fast and friendly Drive Thru.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

The staff was very good here. They were the only place open to get something to eat during the power outage. They did their best. Food selection was very limited. They probably should have closed the location, but felt they need to service those who needed food.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I only come in, or drive through for their regular coffee. I have tried McD's but I prefer theirs. Everytime I get my coffee, it feels like it was specially prepared.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were visiting the area for the first time and my husband stopped in to get a cup of coffee and a couple of donuts to take back to hotel. He asked if coffee was fresh and the lady was kind and told him if he didn't mind waiting she would make a fresh batch. So coffee was great as was the blueberry cake doughnuts.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stopped in on several occasions coffee was good but service was slow. Dunkin serves the best coffee in USA

Reviewed 15 December 2013

We are big donut fans here! Coffee is always hot & fresh and donuts are great! Love the munchkins and great coupons with the DD app!