“Great Service & Food”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #126 of 396 Restaurants in Williamsburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I never expected such great service & food from a fast food restaurant. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. They really went out of their way to serve you. The location was very clean and the food quality was great. My chicken sandwich was cooked to perfection and the manager and dining room crew even came over to refill our drinks. Thank you!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We were actually sitting there and saying "This is sooo good.". We really were. I don't know how it's possible but the food at this restaurant far surpassed any food at my local Chick-fil-its and I consider their food to be pretty good.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

this location is on Mooretown Road in Williamsburg. Food was good, but customer service was excellent.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This is always a quick family pleaser. Delicious food too! I don't know if u can ever call fast food "healthy" or "fresh" but they always seem to have the healthiest and freshest fast food. The staff is always wonderful too.

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

After a long drive to great wolf we were looking for something quick, good, but to not spend a fortune for dinner either. Never fails to make the whole family happy and have something for everyone