“Great Hotel with very courteous staff”
Review of Econo Lodge North

Econo Lodge North
Ranked #22 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Reviewed 26 October 2010

Recently we went to Niagara Falls. On our way back, as it got late, we decided to take a stop. We checked in Econo Lodge and were pleasantly surprised at how clean the rooms were. ALso staff was excellent. Ben manager was very friendly and helpful to all. Breakfast in the morning was also nice. Will always stay at this hotel in future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank kjudeshi

Reviewed 8 September 2010

We arrived very late having encountered problems at the hotel we originally booked, so it was a relief to find somewhere which was pet friendly, quiet and relatively clean (there were some questionable marks on the pillowcase but the bathroom was spotless).
The room was small but had the essentials including a fridge and internet service.
Would use this hotel again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank 4states
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I was pleasantly surprised by this motel. The rooms were spacious, very clean, updated, priced right. I stayed with my 2 dogs and the charge was 10$ per pet per night. The bed was comfortable. There was some early evenng noise but eventually died down and I had a good night. Small breakfast and not a lot of choices but good enough to tide me over till I got to a restaurant. Don't be afraid to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dottielm
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Flew in to Dulles and drove to Winchester, VA to take care of business at the Kraft Foods facility. I found this hotel thru Corporate Lodging at a great price. I was greeted by a friendly young lady at the counter and she checked me in promptly. My room was clean and spacious and the internet service was pretty good. I would stay here again if I returned to the area.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank jgladieux
Reviewed 18 May 2010

This hotel is affordable and cozy. The staff is great and nice to their customers. I stay here alot and wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple