“Don't miss this restaurant!”
Review of Thai Winchester

Thai Winchester
Ranked #7 of 298 Restaurants in Winchester
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full service restaurant with patio seating and full bar, featuring authentic Thai cuisine and drinks. Repeat winner: "People’s Favorite Restaurant” awards. Our diverse and flavorful menu has something for everyone, from mild to hot, vegetarian or not.
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Fabulous Thai food in a great setting and wonderful staff.
We "happened" upon it, and have since recommended to friends heading to Winchester.
Some of the best Thai food I've had. Could eat there every night!

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

While there are many good restaurants in this charming town, we were in the mild for Thai food. This place was highly recommended and it exceeded our expectations it truly had authentic food and the staff were warn and welcoming. We enjoyed dining on their front patio although the inside seemed very nice,

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Authentic...best Thai food since we were in Bangkok. Yummy sticky rice with mango and coconut sauce. I am one happy traveler!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I loved that they delivered to us and the woman on the phone that took our order was wonderfully friendly and helpful (lots of food allergies and she answered all questions).
The food was pretty good. I do not eat a lot of Thai food but my daughter does so she was the judge this time. She loved the pad thai but thought less of the curry. (I loved the veggies in the curry but thought it was a touch watered down.)
If I were to be randomly staying in a hotel in Winchester again I would order from them again.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We first ate here a few weeks after they opened. It instantly became our favorite restaurant. I've had Thai all over the country and feel lucky to have this place so close by. It's the best anywhere and the chef continues to add his own creations that amaze my taste buds. Try the Lava Pork. You won't find it anywhere but here and it is amazing. Order it "sub." The owners are the nicest people you'll ever meet, graciously spending time chatting to diners and sharing interesting and personal stories with them. Truly a local treasure.

3  Thank 11bravo

Been to Thai Winchester? Share your experiences!