“Great people”

Ranked #6 of 25 Hotels in Winchester
Spokane, Washington
“Great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Have stayed here multiple times for business and have always had a great experience with the cleanliness of the rooms and the staff! They go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear the trash pick up - ask for a room with an even #
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
GeneralManager1204, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Winchester, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Dear PrincessRed1971,

Thank you for your review, we always love hearing back from our guests and your response is greatly appreciated. I'm glad to hear that you continue to return to our hotel when traveling to the area for business and that our staff takes great care of you each time! Our staff truly cares about our guests and their thoughtfulness and attention to detail really sets us apart. Again, thank you for your response and your repeat business. We hope to see you again soon!

Rick.Ferree@Hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
alexandria, virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I stayed one evening on business at the HGI Winchester. B/C I am a Diamond member, I was able to get a free upgrade to a suite. The front desk staff were welcoming and informative. My room was clean and comfortable, and the exercise room was updated with a few pieces of equipment and weights. I will definitely return the next time I am doing business in Winchester. I didn't eat breakfast there so I can't comment on the food.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Nikkirae,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing you experience. As a Diamond member I know you have a high service standard, we always aim to exceed our guest’s expectations and I am glad our staff took good care of you during your stay. I'm also glad to hear you were able to take advantage of our fitness center while with us and that you found it well appointed.

Thank you for your Hilton loyalty. I hope you will choose us next time you are in Winchester and hopefully you’ll be able to stay and have breakfast with us!

Ayr, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

This was our second stay with our group at this hotel. The facilities here were first rate. The catering manager Bill and his staff went out of their way to make our stay one of the best ever. The food served during our stay was excellent. All of the staff at this hotel were helpful and friendly. Great place to host an event.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Paul H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about The Hilton Garden Inn Winchester on TripAdvisor. Bill and his banquet staff are a great asset to our team and are continually working hard to makes sure each guest feels welcomed and taken care of. It’s so wonderful to hear that the Chef and his kitchen staff took care of you as well through your meals. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to Bill and the Chef, as well as, the rest of the staff.

Again thank you for your review and your stay. I hope you will stay with us again soon! We'd love to have you back!

Winchester, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

The customer service told us that the only room available was handicap room on first level?! No interest really to organize anything better or give us a better price/rebate. We did not get any paper Sunday morning.

Dear Per S,

I am so sorry to hear that you feel our hotel shows a lack of interest in great service. I can assure you that the staff works hard each day to exceed expectations and provide extraordinary stays for each guest but unfortunately sometimes we cannot meet every guest request. October is an exceptionally busy month for us and our hotel sells out frequently. I apologize that the only room we had available the night of your stay was a handicap accessible room. Unfortunately, the newspaper we carry, USA Today, does not deliver to the hotels on weekends. However, as a hotel guest you do have complimentary access to USA Today online 24 hours a day. The next time you are in the area, I hope you will return to our hotel so we can deliver the flawless service experience you deserve.

Greenville, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Note that even though emails make it seem that breakfast is included in the price of your room (and it should be considering the price of the room), breakfast is not included. Other than that, it was a positive experience.

Dear Clark B,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our hot made to order breakfast is a Hilton Garden Inn standard that we are proud to feature. Our full breakfast, which includes items ranging from fruit and pastries to eggs any way, french toast, and bacon and sausage, is made fresh for each guest when the items are ordered which makes it considerably more attractive than some of the breakfasts included at other hotels. Though not included in our standard rate we do offer a Bed and Breakfast rate that will include breakfast for those in your room at a discounted price. Please let me apologize that were not made aware of this package. I’m glad to hear that all other aspects of your stay were enjoyable and I hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!

Knoxville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Was very happy with everything about this location. From staff to room, all was exactly as I expected to be. My husband and I were very comfortable and the staff was extremely helpful with being sure we were able to park close to our room as we are both disabled. The handicapped room was large enough to move both rollators around without falling over something or, putting one in a corner.

Dear Patricia A,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at The Hilton Garden Inn. I am happy you enjoyed the hotel, our staff, and found our accommodations to be comfortable and accessible. Our hotel always aims to welcome guests with friendly service and to extend all of the comforts that make a stay with us memorable. I appreciate your TripAdvisor review and hope to see you in the future!

Monroe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

Everything you would expect from Hilton in a very convenient location. The staff is what puts this site over the top- they were accommodating, friendly, and helpful. Nice quiet rooms, good breakfast, great get-away. Old Town Winchester is a must for mealtime!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple