“Lunch in a very nice place”

IJ Canns American Grille
Ranked #31 of 323 Restaurants in Winchester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband suggested this restaurant for lunch while we were visiting Winchester, VA. It is located in a lovely fairly new shopping Center. My husband has been to Winchester many times on business so he knew this place. This was my first visit.

I ordered the Chicken salad on Pumpernickel sandwich and Karl order the French Dip. I really enjoyed the chicken salad it was delicious on the Pumpernickel bread. Karl said that his French Dip was great, too, and because it was made with the proper bread so that it didn't drip all over your hands. We don't get French Fries often, but we glad we got these. They were really crispy.

This is a very nice place with very comfortable booths. They appear to have very active bar scene as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come to this strip mall 3-4 times a week and have gone to the different restaurants. I J Canns is BY FAR the BEST in the entire Creekside Station. My husband and I have come here several times and every single time, each of staff is courteous and polite and the food is great. We've wasted time and money at the nearby Butcher Station restaurant for their rudeness and insipid food, and it made us appreciate the exemplary service and products at IJ Canns even more! I highly recommend this restaurant during any time of the day and any day of the week. It's a great family lunch spot for the weekdays, and it's a great dinner spot for a weekend date night.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Food is great, but they have raised their prices since closing down their other location. You get a good selection on the menu, but you will pay for it. IMO, they are$5 too high on 99% of their offerings.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

We go here frequently. service is very good and the food is good and priced reasonably. Nice outdoor area we often sit in when wheater permits..

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had dinner the other night at IJ Canns. The restaurant atmosphere was very nice and appealing. Staff were all dressed very neat and were pleasant. I ordered the Hazelnut Crusted Chicken and my wife had another chicken dish. To our surprise we had our meals served in less than 8 minutes. At times I can't get a burger at Micky D's in that amount of time. However after taking one bite of the chicken it was apparent that both our meals were microwaved. For a sit down restaurant I expect a better. To top it all off before we even finished our entree our waitresses asked if wanted dessert then gave us the check. We were in and out within 1/2 hour. If you want this kind of fast food, IJ Canns is the place for you.